What's your favorite movie?

Casablanca -- hands down!

AAAH!!! YOU ROCK!!! So many people don't know about this movie. I went to a haloween pub crawl as Ash one year, and not a single person recognized me out of hundreds of COLLEGE STUDENTS! I had the bloodstained blue shirt, the chainsaw arm, even the curl on the forehead and scars. But no one noticed... :(

"Well HELLOO Mr. Fancy Pants! I got news for you pal, you ain't leading but two things: Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town..."

That's one helluva costume there!

Around here we've got a chain of stores called S-Mart. And my friends here just don't get it when I say, "Shop smart. Shop S-Mart."

Oh! Also, "Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." :lol:

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World. (1963)

Dr. Strangelove: Or How I learned To Stop Worrying and Love The Bomb, but
Apocalypse Now is a close second.

Young Frankenstein is my favorite comedy.

Around here we've got a chain of stores called S-Mart. And my friends here just don't get it when I say, "Shop smart. Shop S-Mart."

Oh! Also, "Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." :lol:

:lmao:

BOOM STICK !!!!

:hail:

Yup, MissMia, one of Peter Sellers' best (although The Pink Panther ranks way up there too). Just remembering that scene of Slim Pickens riding the bomb down ...

Hunt for Red October & On any Sunday
Troy

Hunt for Red October & On any Sunday
Troy

The Hunt for Red October certainly wins the award for the movie I've seen most....

Seems to be one of the flicks I can't refuse when it's on TV.....

ONE PING ONLY!!!!!!!

About 20 years ago, my youngest son literally "wore out" a VCR of Bloodsport with Van Dame (?) He watched it that many times, he knew the words, and didn't have to see the pictures! "Brick don't hit back..."

Me? Mad Max 1. But not the others. Life Of Brian. Bridge Over River Kwai. And a million others... A bit like asking who's the prettiest gal.... There is no definitive answer!

Here are some of my faves:
Brazil (Terry Gilliam)
A Clockwork Orange (Stanley Kubrick)
Strange Days (Kathryn Bigelow)
Delicatessen (Marc Caro & Jean-Pierre Jeunet)
Body Double (Brian De Palma)
The Usual Suspects (Bryan Singer)

Most reactions

Back