Whats your favorite TV shows?

What is TV? :mrgreen:

Ok, I do usually watch TV around every 2 or 3 nights through the winter. My favorite shows are "Penguins vs. Flyers" or "Penguins vs. Senators" etc. Hockey is about the only thing I watch.

The wife always wants me to watch "John and Kate plus Eight", so I watch that occasionally. And she records Leno on the DVR so we usually watch that while the kids are in their rooms playing. I have a small house though, so it's usually too noisy to watch TV. In the short time I have to myself in the evenings, I'm either forum surfing or doing a bit of sim racing on the computer.

Can't get much TV, or forum surfing, or anything done with only an hour or so to yourself. Luckily, the 4 year old likes to watch hockey with me so I can get away with watching without too much interruptions. DVR was the best thing I've ever gotten for the hockey games. I can pause and wait for the kids to stop bothering me and continue watching.

I don't watch much TV ever since they stopped producing FRIENDS.

*Sigh*

right now, I'm crazy about Lost. I also love Family Guy, South Park, and Nip Tuck.

How about you guys??

Pirates of Dark Water (before the original animator died)
X-files
Harsh Realm (before it was canceled)
Stargate SG-1
J.A.G.
Married with Children
Spider Man
The Incredible Hulk
ER
7 Days
Family Guy
King of the Hill
Malcolm in the Middle
The Simpsons
Garfield and Friends
Alvin and the Chipmunks
House
Mythbusters
Drew Carey Show
X-men
The Spiderman
I Love Lucy
Honeymooners
Iron Chef
Beavis and Butthead
Daria

So many House fans, no wonder I like it here.
House (they can just ask Hertz for ideas, and it'll stay witty for sure)
The Office (UK & US versions)
Top Gear
The Daily Show

and this one's embarrassing...
EastEnders

Most reactions

Back