What's your main camera?

What's your main camera you shoot most with?

• Sheet Film

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Medium Format

• Dslr / Slr

Votes: 60 92.3%
  • Rangefinder style

• 4/3, M4/3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • P&S

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

slackercruster

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What's your main camera you shoot most with?

Still using a Pentax K2 with a Vivitar 70-150 lens. I have both film and digital P&S cameras, but the serious work is done with the Pentax.

D200, been my buddy for a while. Seen lots of cool stuff together.

5D Mark II switched from my Pentax K20 . . . love them both, love the full frame format of the canon!

D800.... haven't picked up the D7000 (technically belongs to my GF now) since I got the D800!

The mighty Canon Digital Rebel:

$IMAG0589.jpg

Currently A Nikon D40 is my main camera because its my only camera. I had some film gear and sold all of it off a few years ago when I got out of the hobby . Then I got back into the hobby but digital had come of age this time around and I needed a camera. The D40 was in my budget, as much as I like some of the work I have done with it. I wish I had more camera, I am currently looking at trying to get a D200 or a D2 possibly. It just depends on what my finances will allow. Still the D40 has served me well and I can complain it has been a decent enough platform for me to learn digital cameras on.

I'm quick to throw the m4/3 in the car if I'm heading out to go nowhere, a family gathering or a street event, etc.

I go back and forth between the D300 & D700, but mostly the D700.

I still have a half exposed roll of film that's been in the Canon for about three years now.

Still loving the iPhone 4 for personal stills and also for video clips in social situations. Still using the Canon 5D classic with 24-105 f/4 IS zoom for most family snapshots. Just added a used Nikon D3x to the mix, which instantly supplanted my aging 2005 Nikon D2x body.

5D 2.......I have to ask to play w/ the hubby's 5D3....lol

Most reactions

Back