Where do 4yr olds find their energy?

Resin42

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took some shots of my nephew Brandon tonight. Some would call him spirited, some would say energetic, I reckon he's got ADHD myself. He hurtles around at such a rate that composition tends to be a matter of luck.

On the whole I'm quite pleased with these though.

TimeOut.jpg

BlueEyedBoy.jpg

IBelieveICanFly.jpg

C&C would be lovely :)

Good photos I really like the first one the best. They seem a bit underexposed but nothing that couldn't be fixed in photoshop. Great share.... where'd he get that shirt, I want one.

Lol, can't help you with that one. The exposure on the first one's tricky, the t-shirt on his left shoulder is blown so I can't push it much further, I tried warming the WB a little but I don't want to make the grass look "strange". I can't seem to stop his arms looking blue. Any suggestions?

They get their energy from you. I sit on a bench in the park, with my camera, and Patricio races from one point to another. An hour of this and I'm whipped. The only possible explanation is that Patricio sucks energy from me.

If I were his mommy, and if I had him drain me of my motherly energy (which I guess may very well happen to your sister [?]), I'd like the second photo best of all. Not only is it the closest and shows most of his face, but it also would give me (for once) a feeling of "He can be still, too" :D. I'd enjoy that feeling! :D Though I must admit that his expression (very friendly and cheerful!!!) looks like he's on the point of jumping up again and tearing around :D.

Which is exactly why the one I took a second later (which should have been a cracker) is slightly blurry, he was off again. :lol:

He's my brother's kid but yes he wears his mum out, in fact he wears everyone out

Most reactions

Back