Where the Fat Lady SIngs

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This was the first building we visited on our Open Doors Toronto Tour. The Canadian Opera House. Which has a great open courtyard in the centre. Built sometime in the 1800's

Opera1.jpg

opera2r.jpg

opera3r.jpg

opera4.jpg

opera5r.jpg

opera6.jpg

Conk said:
Great doccumenting photos. Well done on the composures. Can you please share what processing you've done?

None of these images were touched in PS CS. I have CS1 and PS7. I was speaking to my borother in law Airic yesterday and was telling him I hardly use PS any more at all. I convert all my photos from RAW using Pixmantec's Raw Shooters Essentials, In my humble opinion, bar none the best Raw processor available. These shots. Highlight Contrast, decrease it enhances sky, and some sharpening and noise elimination that's it. Each photo less than 3 minutes.

NIce work Canoncan. The colours are brilliant.
I loved this place. I was in my glory last year, when they took us down to the prop room. We were not allowed to take photos down there, but it was really cool.
These are well shot. Cant wait to see the other buildings you did.

Meh heh, yeah really, I would have suffocated if I had tried to take that with my low-shutter speeded camera. XP

Most reactions

New Topics

Back