Which Camera???

claaaydon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,
I have been doing photography for a while and have been using a really good digital camera and a konica 38-150 film camera. But i have decided to move on from that and move onto to using a proper camera because im wanting to do more advanced stuff, if yu get what i mean. I was just wondering what camera to get?
thnks:wink:
Alex

What kind of digital camera do you have that you're moving up from? And do you have a price range in mind? Are you wanting to buy digital or film?

i have a sony DSC-P200 so a basic normal digital one. What one type do people use the most out of digital or film? Im looking for something under £200 so $377. thanks

You might look at a Fujifilm S5100 or S5200, I think those are both a little below your price range, and will give you the manual controls for aperture and shutter speed.

People also like the Panasonic DMC-FZ7, which you should be able to find for a little below your price as well.

Both of these cameras offer less than 7 MP, which is what your current camera is I believe..but they give you the manual controls.

Moving closer to your price range, there's a Canon Powershot S3, but that may be a little over your range.. This one will also give you the manual controls...

You can obviously save money by getting a film camera, but you'll end up spending more on film and development by trying out different things with different exposure settings, where on a digital you can see the result immediately and will know whether you need to re-shoot or keep the one you have...

Hope these suggestions help...

Thanks so much! It has giving me help on the type of camera im looking for.

Thanks i like doing close up stuff aswell if tht helps???:S

Most reactions

New Topics

Back