Which one do you like better?

Which one?

• Total voters

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
I can't decided which one is better. The only difference between the two is in the first one the fence is at the bottom, and in the second one I cropped out the fence. I am debating with myself whether the fence adds to the picture and makes it more interesting, or whether it is more distracting to the image. Any and all imput would be very helpful. Thanks everyone :)

-Dan

Image #1
watertowersky.jpg

Image #2
watertowersky2.jpg

tough choice ... but i picked #2 :D

#1 has it qualities also .. the fence adds something else to the picture .. depends on what style your going for ... the fence adds more "realism" to it .. #2 looks more "fantasy" :)

wow, this is so hard to choose. however i seem to be leaning more towards #1...like shark said it "roots the photo"...the second one almost makes me want to see what is "under" the picture...

I picked one, though I'm not completly sure why. I think maybe the fence gives a little more balance to the picture.

I would have to agree with Shark here, #1! #2 does seem to have me searching below the image, as well as thrown off with so much sky and not enough at the bottom to balance it.

I voted for No. 1 because in No.2 I'd miss seeing the bottom part, the one that makes obvious that night falling actually leaves very dark areas.

At dusk, I so like the impression that towards one side of yourself, night's already there, whereas on the other side of yourself, there's still some light of the day.

No.1 encompasses all this in one picture. I'd miss this bit if it weren't there (in other words: I miss what's missing in No. 2).

great, thanks for all the replies. i've decided that i agree with most of you...and #1 is the one i'll put on my website. thanks for the input :)

Most reactions

Back