Which one doesn't match the others?

Osmer_Toby said:
manda- #2 untrue?

here's mine:

1) i was once tested at Duke University parapsychology department for psychic abilities and scored so high they thought i was cheating

2) i wrote an erotic short story with a main character named "Victoria," and had it published

3) i was a child model- modeled clothing lines for agency in nyc

4) i was once lost in the woods in maine overnight

5) i once lifted a whole house 3' in the air

hmmm..these are good.. I'll take number 2 for 500 please... :)

and yeah Mine was number 4 :oops: I hate even running to the phone let alone like a 200 mile marathon.. ;)

Darfolino got it first try :D

i lifted the house 6" at time, using a 30 ton jack and lots of stout timbers
modelled until age 6, when i became too shy to walk down the runway (actually, i had hated it all along, but got a little too vocal by age 6)
as for the Duke thing- i knew no one would pick that one :wink:
funny thing about that short story- i wrote it about 10 years ago; when i met my wife 6 years after, and talked about having children, she tells me the name she has always wanted for a daughter- yup, Victoria. this was before she had read the story. weird, eh?

sorry for the extra choice- half asleep today, not able to count that high.

Darfolino
I suppose i've been called much worse

was totally meant affectionately, man :D
sorry if i offended you- this was the nickname of the sandmonster in the Friday story- tho i probably did spell it wrong

Osmer_Toby said:
Darfolino
I suppose i've been called much worse

was totally meant affectionately, man :D
sorry if i offended you- this was the nickname of the sandmonster in the Friday story- tho i probably did spell it wrong

No offence taken at all my friend :wink:

Osmer_Toby said:
manda- #2 untrue?

Wrong! My mother had rubella when she had me and I had to stay in the hospital for quite some time. Yes, I was "miracle baby". They told her to abort me, the bastards! I love my Mummy :sillysmi:

Most reactions

Back