Which ones would you take out?

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Children are precious little beings for most parents, but generally I do like children. It is impossible to say which photos I like or don't like because as humans we are so diverse in liking. But since I am not fan of B/W photos ever, therefore the 1st and the 4th need to go, sorry.:D

Children are precious little beings for most parents, but generally I do like children. It is impossible to say which photos I like or don't like because as humans we are so diverse in liking. But since I am not fan of B/W photos ever, therefore the 1st and the 4th need to go, sorry.:D

Oh oh. "we are so diverse in liking" *cringing* ;) There must be something you could think of in terms of my style, composure, etc etc.. :lmao:

are you cutting some of these to put together a portfolio for pro baby portraits?

Not "pro", since I don't have the equiptment or the skill. But I want a portfolio that represents my best baby/children photography :)

I appreciate you commenting on my site!! I was hoping to make a (small) fee (50/sitting and they get the entire CD edited/completed for them) but mostly I just do it for friends and family :) Really appreciate you taking the time to comment, I am definitly going to take your advice on them!

Most reactions

Back