Which version do you like most?

zhoak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey! Which of theese two versions do you like most? I also invite you all to criticise the photo. Thanks!
versiones.jpg

I like the 2nd photo better. I like the "sun" coming through the clouds.

We don't need the glare.

Don't need the planes either.

I like the light in #1 better.

i like the right one.
it approaches the feeling of war more nearly.

oki, thanks! You all think the planes should be removed?

the 2nd one...all except for her face...I'd dial it back a touch

WWII-era warplanes with a modern-era video camera doesn't say war to me it says "Staged".

WWII-era warplanes with a modern-era video camera doesn't say war to me it says "Staged".

Its a FANTASY photo ^^ Not even the lighting is real. With the planes what I most cared was to find a copyright free image that fits in the position I wanted the plane and the light fiting. Its not historical trust photo, already the spanish uniform can't fit.

I'd be all for an in-between.

I prefer the color of #2. I think the sun/flare is not believable. and the planes are of the wrong era.

Its a FANTASY photo ^^ Not even the lighting is real. With the planes what I most cared was to find a copyright free image that fits in the position I wanted the plane and the light fiting. Its not historical trust photo, already the spanish uniform can't fit.

Sigh...

What do we have here. A girl wearing night party makeup, holding a modern digital video camera, apparently in a war zone, wearing a soldiers' uniform (what war correspondents never do) ... Unless she is ... emm... embedded... OK , I choose the 2nd one because on top of this it has two old WW2 propeller fighters in the air, apparently lost in time, which makes it all even more of a fantasy image. It looks more complete, and the light also robs it of reality. Yes, the right one, definitely. We need an alien in the corner, though. The image is dead serious, needs a touch of irony.

Yes, but all in all I like it, good work. It could well be on some war game cover.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back