whiskers and feathers

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few more of my security system, and a few from a trip to Port Dover on Lake Erie. took the boat out for it's maiden 2005 voyage, and had a great time. I know a place on Moon River where there are many ospreys, so I hope to get up there soon and see what I can find, and shoot.

Thanks for looking everyone, have a good weekend!

1 My guard dog on patrol, protecting the satellite dish
WebsizeCTBest2005-05-25-01-04-34JPEG.jpg

2 break time, whole wheat shreddies!!!
WebsizeCTBest2005-05-25-01-04-14JPEG.jpg

3 guard dogs assitant
WebsizeCTBest2005-05-25-03-49-17JPEG.jpg

4 and performer!! ballet??
WebsizeCTBest2005-05-25-03-49-40JPEG.jpg

5 nice day to catch some sun!
WebsizeCTBest2005-05-27-02-34-02JPEG.jpg

6 scratch my back for me??
WebsizeCTBest2005-05-27-00-40-57JPEG.jpg

7 good thing no one is around.. whew!!
WebsizeCTBest2005-05-27-02-47-18JPEG.jpg

8 did someone drop one??
WebsizeCTBest2005-05-27-03-01-48JPEG.jpg

9 I am outta here!!!
WebsizeCTBest2005-05-27-02-54-59JPEG.jpg

1, 2 and 3 are AWSOME. nice and sharp. :)

WOW...great photos.. All of them are very well done. Love the little captions too. Nice work.!!!

What wonderful photos of animals you got here, Raymond. I'm all fascinated by the squirrel pics. I find those squirrels are such beautiful animals. Do you know that more and more of those black coloured squirrels get into Germany, gradually replacing the bronze-brown ones that belong here?

Your captions make me laugh! :D And how did you get that ballet dancer photo???

No. 7 has the best caption, heehee *sniffing - oh, fish!!!!*

Great series, flatulent birds and all :lmao: the second squirrel shot is awsome.

Great photos. I really like #2, 4 and 8. What lens do you use? Just wondering how close you can get to the animals without them fleeing.

thank you all for such kind comments.. some of these photos are a bit soft, especially the ballet robin, but I thought it was worth a laugh! I think humor is so important, and if I can create so small happiness for others, it is rewarding.

I always try to catch a bird in "take-off" mode LaFoto., just gives it a more interesting look. Freezing the action is another issue, and the robin was shot in dim early am lighting, with a low shutterspeed.

We do not see a lot of black squirrels around here., they seem to be more elusive., and less friendly.,, I have become buddies with these cuties here in my back yard., hope to get more shots soon!

Most reactions

Back