Who Believes?

M

MDowdey

In ghosts?

im planning a trip near the end of the year to document, and hopefully capture, ghosts in and around charleston, Sc and savannah, Ga. I know it sounds dumb, but i dont even want ghosts pictures, just spooky pics of the places they haunt. of course, getting a ghost on film would be quite spectacular.

anyone believe?

md

I am still having trouble believing that santa isn't real.........now ya want me to believe that casper the friendly ghost might not be real either :?

depending on how you define "ghost," i believe.

i'm just not sure i believe in the classic definition of ghost- that being the earthbound spirit of a dead person.

Im a sucker I believe it.

Well I believe that people who have passed on can come back and see you . Its happened to me a couple of times, but in dreams. Maybe thats just a cultural thing tho.

im talking more of the unexplained. the cold chills, the instant freezing air, the young boys eyes peeking around the bannister in the amityville house...when there wasnt a boy there at all...

things like that.

md

I watched this thing on tv, I think it was called the unexplained or something not really sure the title of the show.

Anyway they did this thing where they went to a house where the occupants said their house was being haunted by a young child. The man that lived there used to get a lot of scratches and stuff from this spirit.

I wasnt really swallowing it until they were talking about his scratches and new ones started to bleed on his stomach while they were pointing out the old ones. Just out of nowhere, scratches started to appear with droplets of blood.

They also used to have stuff set on fire in their house too.

:shock:

did you watch the SCi-Fi special on m. night Shyamalan?

wow, im pretty sure it wasa hoax, but scary nonetheless.

md

Cant say I did, although youll prolly kill me for saying

I didnt like signs.

There were lots of times in that movie where I was wondering what the point was. Maybe its just beyond me - which wouldnt be that hard :lol:

well each one of his movies was designed around some part of his life supposedly. i just like his style of directing. call me crazy!

md

whoa freaky, i was just talking about all this stuff with a friend last night.

yeah i believe there is something there.
ive never seen anything but i have had a few unexplainable things happen.

manda said:
whoa freaky, i was just talking about all this stuff with a friend last night.

yeah i believe there is something there.
ive never seen anything but i have had a few unexplainable things happen.

i too have had some weird things happen. plus i think ive seen something. had the whole cold chills thing going on too.

this place is just to big for us to be alone, and there are way to many people who died pissed off.

md

If you want to check out some ghost stories, we should head to Dillon SC. There is some scary stuff out there and you can probably get some pictures. Every male that has left Dillon for ANY war has died.

hobbes28 said:
If you want to check out some ghost stories, we should head to Dillon SC. There is some scary stuff out there and you can probably get some pictures. Every male that has left Dillon for ANY war has died.

bro, if it has anything to do with the supernatural, then im down!!!

im the guy with the poster above my desk that says, "i believe"

md

hobbes28 said:
Ya know...I could've figured. I'm out of school for a few weeks starting next Friday. We'll have to plan a trip.

sounds good to me. :lol:

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back