Who doesn't love teddy bears :P

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by [JR], Nov 24, 2007.

1. [JR]

[JR] TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I got them all over my place, nice touch to the house decor really... it's synthetic fur :)

I was just experimenting with manual mode and my tripod inside the house while my pizza was cooking in the oven so I put the teddy on the table, and used the flower pot to add something interesting in the background... it's a point and shoot camera, so I did my best to replicate telephoto (that is I zoomed in and set up the camera far from the subject). No post production except reducing the size and border.

[​IMG]

2. photelle

photelle TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Cool, nice bit of background blur there with the point and shoot! I might go with black and white for this since that yellow is a little crazy.. But I like it! Probably because I, too, love teddy bears :lol:

3. [JR]

[JR] TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I tried selective colouring (only the ribbon), but I messed it up so I decided to just go with full colour.

I still have the original JPEG though, so I might give it a try when I feel a bit better... and more patient :p

Blame the yellow on the crappy lighting, and poor "auto" white balance on my camera, I tried incandescent but the image is blue lol