Who has a drone? Thoughts?

I read up on the regs before I ordered one. And there are far more draconian rules pending from the FAA that could kill the hobby outright. Luckily, the Mini doesn't have to be registered (currently).

How are the still photos from this one? I really want a drone but I’m worried I won’t be able to fly it. I get motion sickness from most first person video games! I can only tolerate left to right Mario.

Last edited:
Reactions: pez
I read up on the regs before I ordered one. And there are far more draconian rules pending from the FAA that could kill the hobby outright. Luckily, the Mini doesn't have to be registered (currently).

How are the still photos from this one? I really want a drone but I’m worried I won’t be able to fly it. I get motion sickness from most first person video games! I can only tolerate left to right Mario.
Well, it is a Mini, and no RAW is available as of yet, although many hope for a firmware update for that. But there is a good bit of adjustability for the jpegs. I don't have many examples because I keep forgetting to take stills, lol. But here's one:

Here's a selfie from behind my office- I'm still working during lockdown because "essential services". That tiny blue dot in the center is me...

Most reactions

Back