Who is Doing Help Portrait Tomorrow!?

PhotoVerve

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photoverve.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, everyone! I just wanted to find out how many of us are participating in local Help Portrait events tomorrow? If you're unfamiliar, check out http://www.help-portrait.com! I'll be shooting and helping out in Clearwater, Florida, and I think it's going to be an awesome project to be a part of.

Anyway, if you're participating, post where you're doing it and how many people you're expecting!

Last edited:
Looks like the guy organizing in my area wasn't able to organize due to a medical issue and nothing ended up being organized... too bad.

So, Help Portrait was really an amazing experience. We shot between 50 and 100 people at our location, and it really felt like we were doing something positive for the women and children we photographed. I was one of 6 or 7 shooters, and my wife did make-up.

Here's a group shot from the day (not mine):
4186782388_45814c0b6c_o.jpg

Scott Kelby and his crew brought a ton of gear for everyone to use. I ended up shooting on Westcott Spiderlites, and they were really great. I think I'm going to pick up a couple to use for babies, since I can just crack off a million shots without waiting for the flash to recycle.

Had to grab a shot of my wife while I had access to the Spiderlites!
4186782538_f4fd0fa2bc_o.jpg

Anyway, a great day, and something I definitely want to be a part of next year (or hopefully sooner)!

Most reactions

Back