Why can't people

Why cant people ignore their cell phones while driving down busy highways and city streets?

And as an added bonus...

Why can't people who can't ignore their cell phones while driving down busy highways and city streets see that they are the ones to blame for near accidents rather then giving us the evil eye like it's our jobs to watch out for them and stay out of their way while they tend to their calls?

:er:

Understand that they are not the most important person in the world!

Why can't people come up with a better solution for hangovers...

^^ when you get home, drink an entire glass of water and take two ibuprofen. You won't even know you drank the night before..

Why can't people just get over it?

Why can't people use their indicators (turn signals) to warn other motorist of the intended maneuver?

^^ when you get home, drink an entire glass of water and take two ibuprofen. You won't even know you drank the night before..

I drank 64oz of water last night, took 2 One A Day vitamins, and an 800mg Motrin... this is one of the worst hangovers I've ever had. But thanks lol.

I drank 64oz of water last night, took 2 One A Day vitamins, and an 800mg Motrin... this is one of the worst hangovers I've ever had. But thanks lol.

Try the same thing but with Gatorade.... instead of water next time.

Why can't people just be more tolerant and considerate to all other people?

I thought Bloody Mary's were good for clearing up a hangover?!?!
I always just match the water with alcohol content, but mostly just avoid drinking to that point now-a-days.

Why can't people spend more time listening instead of just waiting for their turn to speak?

Why can't people spell the word "lens"?

Why can't people spell the word "aperture"?

Why can't people use the search function?

I like this thread.

why can't people stop complaining about people! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back