Why-o-why...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...must I come by scenes like this one when I don't have my film camera with me, the one with the 70-300mm zoom lens, but only the small digital one that comes with me at all times!?!?!?!?! Why!?

1_Hasen1_websize.jpg

2_Hasen2_websize.jpg

Can you make out the specks of brown?
They were hares. Ever so many of them, enjoying the early morning sun.
And I came past with the wrong camera - grrr!
a010.gif

Bunnies! ^_^ *Cough* I mean hares. And five of them!
Aww, that's too bad LaFoto. Maybe you should make it your mission to take photos with that camera, and keep going back to the same spot until the rabbits return?

so does this mean you missed the shot by a "hare"????

sorry lafoto..i know how aggervating this can be...but i have never seen rabbits/hares this big in my life.....they are huge....!!!

I know how frustrating it is to have the shot in front of you but not have the right equipment, like when you need a zoom lens and only have a wide angle on it. Anyway, I like the shots and just keep shooting, you'll get um.

aprilraven said:
so does this mean you missed the shot by a "hare"????.....they are huge....!!!

Looks like it, Aprilraven ;):):D:lol:...

My little bout of selfishness is still prevailing and I want to thank you and at the same time bump this to the top for Canoncan or Cruzin to find it ... they always get those close-ups of wild life, while this is all I seem able to achieve.

And yes, Aprilraven, real hares, not rabbits, are this big! They are considerably bigger than rabbits and have much longer hind legs and longer ears. But it's mostly by their long, stong hindlegs and the way they "walk" that you can distinguish them from rabbits.

Oh no LaFoto not again. You must have the Hossenfeffer curse. You have a real bad luck streak going with Hares. I like the shots, and look at the bright side, you have captured beautiful Green. As you always do.

oh oh ...LaFoto. Does this not happen at the worst times. But the shots turned out good.
Been there , still crow hunting, and when I finally saw a crow, the camera was at home.

Chiller said:
...Been there , still crow hunting, and when I finally saw a crow, the camera was at home.

Oh no! :roll:

I'm glad I'm not the only one, though.

Don't feel bad LaFoto, in the last week alone I have missed 4 unbelievable opportunities because my gear was all at home :(

Not bad though for the wrong camera ;)

I know how you feel LaFoto., I went around with a sony dsc10 I think it is for 4 years, and wished I had a DSLR., It is frustrating.. Now.. tell me, how big are those bunnies?? they look huge to me, and the poor farmer!! omg!! losing all his crop to these thiefs!! hehehhe.. nice effort though., keep trying!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back