Why Wait?

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
whywait.jpg

-Toronto, ON. Handheld, f/3.2 for 1/20 @ ISO200.

A little editing to get rid of the power line would work great.

Thanks for the comment, though if I may disagree. Pretty much the only rule I adhere to when it comes to photography is no editing/cloning. I only mess around with curves/levels/contrast, etc, but no actual altering. Otherwise, it's not really my definition of 'photography'.

I dig it, but straighten the image.

Thanks for the comment, though if I may disagree. Pretty much the only rule I adhere to when it comes to photography is no editing/cloning. I only mess around with curves/levels/contrast, etc, but no actual altering. Otherwise, it's not really my definition of 'photography'.

A man after my own heart. I agree 100% with that statement. As for the shot, a little dark in the foreground, but the background is beautiful.

Touche.

I realize that the streetcar wire still appears crooked, but I used the relatively more...straight surface of the bridge across the square (the concrete monstrosity behind the chip fan) as a reference point, which is now straight. So the wire dips. And I don't really care anyway, it adds to the asymmetrical..asymmetricalness

(uploaded a greyscale version as well)

whywait-1.jpg

whywaitg.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back