Why?

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why don't you ever see baby pigeons?

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why do banks leave the door wide open but the pens chained to the counter?

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?[/FONT]

Why does 7-11, which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, have locks on their doors?

Why is it called the "Swiss Army Knife" when Switzerland is a neutral country and has no army?

I would not mess with the Swiss army... if you like your chances, try invading and let us know how it goes :lmao:

Why don't you ever see baby pigeons?
Because they can't fly until they're older. If they tried to leave the nest we'd see them on the floor and call them stones. They also only eat pigeon milk which they can only get from their parents so have no need to leave the nest. I see young pigeons all the time here.

Why do banks leave the door wide open but the pens chained to the counter?
Because they're the only things worth stealing unless you have a cucumber in a bin-bag. I assume we're thinking of the same type of bank.

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
Becasue people are stupid.

Why did lostprophet use so many bloody [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] thingies? :p

Why did lostprophet use so many bloody [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] thingies? :p

Ahhhhh well now here's a funny little story to explain that......

I don know

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...Does
that mean the fifth one enjoys it?

If people from Poland are called Poles, why
aren't people from Holland called Holes?

When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

If it's true that we are here to help others,
then what exactly are the others here for?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back