el75oh.jpg

Attachments

• 1511331313329.jpg
    1511331313329.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Nevermind..

A wonderful picture to print and keep.

I like the colors and the facial expressions and the soft light. They look contented and happy to be together. I also like how you've added the vignette and think it does a good job of highlighting the subjects. I'm obsessed with vignetting these days! I agree with Dean - this would make a lovely gift.

FWIW: I would like to see less background. Crop tighter.

el75oh - Version 2.jpg

Very lovely indeed. Personally I like the feel of them being smaller, more vulnerable, in a vast sea of grass. The only minor thing is the small strip of bright sky at the top. Might consider burning it down or going with a 16x9 crop.

I like the colors and the facial expressions and the soft light. They look contented and happy to be together. I also like how you've added the vignette and think it does a good job of highlighting the subjects. I'm obsessed with vignetting these days! I agree with Dean - this would make a lovely gift.

This is the method that I used. I'm new to Photoshop and exploring and this method is cool and with color, blend modes and opacity.. sky is the limit. But this method and the blend modes of overlay and blend-if renders amazing results.

I like the general direction and trend of Designer's crop and edit; to me at least, the original image's edit created a picture that felt dark and far-away. The Designer rework feels more close-up, and shows, literally shows mother and daughter larger, within the frame, and within a smaller physical area. To me, the crop is the real winner, and the lightening is another added bonus.

This is the method that I used. I'm new to Photoshop and exploring and this method is cool and with color, blend modes and opacity.. sky is the limit. But this method and the blend modes of overlay and blend-if renders amazing results.

Another tool in the PS toolbox. I've watched a few this guys tutorials and found them useful. Another tool I've found useful is the Radial Filter tool in Camera Raw to create multiple custom vignette/spotlight effects within the same image. https://layersmagazine.com/create-custom-vignettes-spotlights-using-camera-raws-radial-filter.html

Most reactions

New Topics

Back