Wild skies!

wvdalejrfan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
OK this shot is anything spaticular. Just thought it was a little creepy looking. We have had some strange crazy weather the last couple of days. I stepped out and looked up and it was so weird the sky was different from every angle I looked. It was pink in the hollar (WV Hills) and clear from another angle, pitch dark above my head and the clouds were moving at super speed. Not much time to get pics. These were taken spur of the moment. I thought it kinda looked like flames coming up but it was just the color of the sky. WILD LOOKING I thought. What do ya think?????

_B092686.jpg

_B092691.jpg

Thanks for looking. Feel free to clue me in as how I could have made these better shots. I am really really new at this and would love to get info on ideas. Thanks!!!

Thanks Woodsac and Photo Gal!!
Hey Photo Gal I thought the same thing!! When I took the pictures and looked at my LCD screen I was like hey it looks like the woods are on fire. Great minds think alike. ;-)

Wow, all these "wild sky" photos... gorgeous sunrises. Equally gorgeous sunsets, and now this orange-pink-purple sky behind the silhouettes of the trees... lovely to see!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back