Wildflowers

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wow! Please don't be offended, but I actually like all of these better than the other. I like the abstract quality of the other, but the double image edges was like a red flag to my OCD. I really like these!

Wow! Please don't be offended, but I actually like all of these better than the other. I like the abstract quality of the other, but the double image edges was like a red flag to my OCD. I really like these!

No offense taken, thanks so much for the positive feedback! Floral abstracts are my latest passion so I tend to focus more on those but I know they're not for everyone.

Love #4!!!

Thanks!

Nice set.

Thank you young man. :)

These are all nice. Thank you for sharing, they brightened my morning.

Thanks! That is the nicest thing you could have said. Made my day!

#2 is my favorite, I think it has a great composition and I love that you took a non-traditional view of the flower and made it the star. It looks like it's lit from within and those closer petals are nice and crisp.

#2 is my favorite, I think it has a great composition and I love that you took a non-traditional view of the flower and made it the star. It looks like it's lit from within and those closer petals are nice and crisp.

Thanks for the feedback!

Very nice., and defiantly something for me to aspire to.

I love Cosmos, they always look great, just like your photos!
:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back