Let's Dance

Nice. It looks like they're moving in the breeze.

One of the few times I don't find an OOF foreground distracting. Nicely done.

Nice. It looks like they're moving in the breeze.
Yes was a bit breezy and I had to make the best of it. Been trying to get some decent shots of these for a week but the weather and the time of day I've been able to get there have not been ideal. Finally gave up on that and just went with the movement. Lemonade.

Just beautiful! Great composition use of focus.
Thank you!

One of the few times I don't find an OOF foreground distracting. Nicely done.
Thanks that was my main concern if too much was oof.

Appreciate you all taking the time to comment.

Nice. I don't get much from the left side of the image - almost seems like a different photo. I'd be tempted to crop the left much closer to the two flowers near the center. This sort of thing is highly subjective, so just my two cents - a nice image in any case.

I really like the softness.

Thanks Gary.

Nice. I don't get much from the left side of the image - almost seems like a different photo. I'd be tempted to crop the left much closer to the two flowers near the center. This sort of thing is highly subjective, so just my two cents - a nice image in any case.

Thanks Ken. Your two cents is appreciated. I used a looser crop on the flowers because it gave them room to "dance". The tighter crop made them look too boxed in.

It's worth working on. Too much space and not enough flower. I would crop alot of the bottom and left.

It's worth working on. Too much space and not enough flower. I would crop alot of the bottom and left.

Since several people suggested a tighter crop I gave it another try. I don't like it as much as the original and will be sticking with that but here it is.
Wildflowers7b_edited-1 by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Most reactions

New Topics

Back