Wiley Bobcat??

becmaclean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is our Pixiebob...not so wiley when he's sleeping:wink:
2-2-2006-11.jpg

I love this picture. So cute! Arn't pixiebobs a cross between bobs and regular cat? Maybe I should use the all knowing google. ^__^

Pixiebobs are called " legendcats" because legend says they were a cross between a bobcat and a barncat. He is a verrry cool cat..he talks and chirps at you...acts more like a dog than a cat.

I'm in weymouth,mass

My cat never sleeps like this, but they do sleep in funny positions. I doubt I have ever managed to capture mine from as nice a point of view as you did here with yours.

By the way, we have declare this week our "pet-avatar week" (it's a fun thing we do in the Off Topics) ... just in case you are interested...

LaFoto said:
My cat never sleeps like this, but they do sleep in funny positions. I doubt I have ever managed to capture mine from as nice a point of view as you did here with yours.

By the way, we have declare this week our "pet-avatar week" (it's a fun thing we do in the Off Topics) ... just in case you are interested...

What a fun idea!! You have to forgive me though, I am not so technologically-capable. I have no idea how to change a photo to an avatar. Could you be of any advice?:mrgreen:

In my next life, I want to come back as a cat so I can sleep all day in funny little positions.

Most reactions

Back