will these work on this

scooterpie2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I OWN A CANON REBEL 35MM WITH SIGMA LENSES 28-80 F3.5-5.6II , 70-300 F4-5.6DL MARCO SUPER . FOR CANON AF ON BOX. WILL THESE WORK ON A CANON REBEL DIGITAL XTI BODY?

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

All lenses that work on EOS film cameras (lenses with an EF-mounts) will work on EOS digital cameras. However, the field of view will be differenet on your film camera and the XTi. Because the sensor of the XTi is smaller than a 35mm negative/slide, the filed of view will be narrower.

Your lenses will work. Go get yourself a new toy!

Welcome to the forum, but please remember that we don't like ALL CAPS very much around here.

Hey ScooterPie2,

However, the field of view will be differenet on your film camera and the XTi. Because the sensor of the XTi is smaller than a 35mm negative/slide, the filed of view will be narrower.

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88042

Click on the above link to find out more on the conversion or crop factor that Steph speaks of.

have a good one
3Eo

HEy thanks alot,
sorry about the caps lock . thanks again for the help . now to go shopping . wheres the best and reliable plsace to start ? i am just getting started in doing some pics for friends and family. what would be a good lense for poitrait work outside shots mostly?
I dont have alot to spend and want to get the best for the job.

At the top of the page, you should find links to B&H and Adorama. Both are very good and reliable places to get photographic equipment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back