Finally caught a day to take pictures :D

Found an Owl with its head eaten off :(

WindySuperior0047.jpg

WindySuperior0004.jpg

WindySuperior0098.jpg

WindySuperior0060.jpg

WindySuperior0083.jpg

WindySuperior0078.jpg

Great photos! You're got some nice colors there!

Thankyou kindly Alison and surfinfireman

surfingfireman said:
Nice shots, where on Lake Superior were you? Canadian or American side? It's not near Batchewana or Agawa Bay by any chance is it?

On the Canadian Side, a place called Pepple Beach in Marthon On. Only four hours from the Sue.

surfingfireman said:
Nice shots, where on Lake Superior were you? Canadian or American side? It's not near Batchewana or Agawa Bay by any chance is it?

Thats the two places I thought of when I saw the photos. Nice shots. Thanx for posting them.

I gotta get up near the Old Woman Bay and Montreal River areas and get some photos soon.

Greenlandgirl said:
The first one is my fav. The colors, the composition and the headless owl work very well.

I like the first as well! All are awesome compositions and fabulous colors!

BTW, why was I thinking you lived in CO?

They're nice...that doesn't look like an owel..eww..

Did you sharpen them yourself? They look man-made sharp.

first one - looks a bit unreal, but its nice....i also like the branches at #5 - great shots, cruzin!

Thanks everyone.

Kara it was a beautiful day with the sun shining, about +5 celcuis, but the wind was so strong I had a very heavy winter coat with the hood over my head.

Photong I did sharpen them with PS, added a little contrast and a bit of saturation. Do you think I over did it ....again? I am fairly certain it was an owl, the feathers were ruffled on the breast just like an owl. Without the head I can't be a hundred percent certain :)

Not sure what you mean by unreal Anua?

Missed this picture from the shoot so I thought I would post it.

WindySuperior0006.jpg

Great set of photos Cruzin, especially the one you missed out, its magnificent, great use of contrast between the light coloured pebbles, dark driftwood, and blue water and sky, it also looks pin sharp from foreground to background.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back