Window Pain

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was cleaning out some of my old files, and came across these I had taken over a year ago. I had a window in my house , that had a different piece of natures art every morning. Seems I never had the same patterns twice. I made it a habit on the really cold days to go see what new art was placed on the window each day.
I have since had this window replaced, so I wont be getting anymore frost on it. :grumpy: I wish I still had it, cause I was never happy with the quality of these shots, and would love to try again.

117_1796az.JPG

117_1799az.JPG

117_1711az.JPG

These are very cool Chiller!
When I first started scrolling on #3, I thought it was gonna be a flock of birds taking off :lmao:

Thanks Rob. woodsac, and photo gal. I appreciate your comments.
I thought the same with the last pic. It was funny, cause I would see different stuff in each pic. I remember the second pic reminded me of some intergalactic thingy. The first one reminded me of weeds or flowers.

these are just great... i love the cold feel.... and i love the designs...

.... neat to know that no two are like...

shows Gods creativity and beauty in these shots!!

anicole needs these for Yamis productions..!!

I like how you made it your assignment to capture each new day's art drawn by nature! The ever changing patterns are quite intriguing, so much so that little technical faults (such as the slight blurriness in the last, which I personally think is the most beautiful) don't matter in the least!

Thanks again everyone.
April..ya think anicole can use them? Thats cool with me.

LaFoto....It was really neat to see. The sun even had an effect on the frost too. Yeah...it became part of my routine there for about a month. :confused: I really wish the last shot was not blurry, as it was one of my faves.
Thanks again

Cool shots, I love the first one! Nice work

RBMKAlpha said:
Hey Chiller, did you use a macro lens for those? Digital or film?
I used different lenses. I cant remember which I used on each pic, but they were 70-300, or an 18-55. I had just got my Canon Digital Rebel, so I was still experimenting at the time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back