Wine - First post here

mmmm...shiraz.... :drool:

Oh, excuse me. Back on topic. ;)

I like your angle here, but as others have said, the clutter in the background is just distracting. Easily corrected, though - can you try this image again, Arty? :) With a darker background and shortened DOF, I actually like the color shot - wine bottles can have such cool, colorful labels - why not show them off? :D

:lmao:
Jess said:
I prefer the black and white version. However, I find the jar of relish and the citrus juicer in the background very distracting.

No way is that relish, that is blatantly grapefruit jam.

Yeh crazy angle works well for me. I Like the DOF and the Black and White seems to work much better. I have no idea why?!

I like the B&W but I don't think I like how the neck gets lost into that blackbox behind and just leaves the label kinda floating in space.

I'm going to be the odd man out and say I like the color version a lot better. The warm indoor lighting helps sell the picture much more than the harsh cold b&w.

Artemis said:
Well, to be honest, this was a Im bored so im just gonna shoot randomly shot :p

I have to be honest and say that the above fact shows in the photo. Compared to some of your other work, this particular shot kind of pales in comparison.

.. but I digress. I'm in the minority on this one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back