Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was having a walk (in the rain) at lunch time and I saw this small plant ... partly covered by shadows it had a lovely colour and thought it might make an interesting shot. Hope you guys like it ... comments welcomed.

wintercolour.jpg

Very nice shot! it's nice how this one colorful plant is sticking out of the green. And nice use of the lighting!

This is nice. I am already missing the colours, and anything with a colour would attract me in the same way, I think!

(And "your" rain is coming over today, and is going to fall onto frozen ground ... I wonder whether that'll produce some interesting photo ops, or if it will keep everyone indoors again, like it did on Christmas Eve of 2002...!??!?)

Thanks everyone .....

df3photo said:
I like it, but I feel theres a shadow that almost cuts the photo in half the vertical way....

There is that shadow there df3photo I agree ... I think that is what actually drew to the image in the first place. The rain was heavy but the one ptch of colour, and the slight shadow was through the whole area .... there was a building site behimd me with spotlamps on and I think they was causing the shadow. Sometimes I got for something a bit to strange ... ;)

Thanks everyone

and a Happy New Year.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back