Winter Rain

cvbikeguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hope you like.

6321249539_a6fda93d11_b.jpg

OK I'm a newb. How do you shot in the rain without harming your camera. I would love to do snow shots but not sure how to go about it. May be a stupid question. If so sorry.

The picture is lovely. :)

The eyes don't seem to be properly in focus. My eyes are drawn to her nose, mouth and the hat. The eyes are also a little flat, because they are left in the shadow.
Otherwise the atmosphere in this is lovely. I do get a little chilly though, cos 'winter rain' is probably a little different up here than in California ;D

OK I'm a newb. How do you shot in the rain without harming your camera. I would love to do snow shots but not sure how to go about it. May be a stupid question. If so sorry.

They make covers for cameras in the rain.

About the photo I like it, but not a big fan of the running eye shadow/liner stuff.

Thank you. I actually didnt use a cover for this. at the time it was raining just lightly jut but enough for the picture i wanted. so i ended up going artificial.

The eyes don't seem to be properly in focus. My eyes are drawn to her nose, mouth and the hat. The eyes are also a little flat, because they are left in the shadow.
Otherwise the atmosphere in this is lovely. I do get a little chilly though, cos 'winter rain' is probably a little different up here than in California ;D

it totally see what you mean by the shadow in her eyes. i wanted to bring here eyes out more (as i edited them a little in photoshop but it just had to do for this one. the heavy water falling on her without the hat makes her hair look very flat. Also i think the "blur" from the water takes away some of the detail from her eyes tho i kinda like it. little fashion ish i think.

I wanna go to Finland :)

They make covers for cameras in the rain.

About the photo I like it, but not a big fan of the running eye shadow/liner stuff.

lol water proof oil based makeup failed me.

The safest way is to create your own rain.

Source

Result

Nice shot BTW. I actually like the makeup running. Seems natural to me.

The safest way is to create your own rain.

Source

Result

Nice shot BTW. I actually like the makeup running. Seems natural to me.

thanksss i liked it tooo

6322752383_e04625ec9a.jpg

Most reactions

Back