Winter Wonderland (56K Killer! 15 Pics)

shoedumas

Truly Canadian Eh?
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All these photos, except the last one, were taken at Cliff Falls, Maple Ridge, B.C., within 10km of where I live.

Click any of the pictures to see a high resolution version.

#1.

#2.

#3.

#4.

#5.

#6.

#7.

#8.

#9.

#10.

#11.

#12.

#13.

#14.

#15.

Wow!
These are Winter Wonderland and Ice and Snow photos, all right!!!

All the bit of "winter", "snow" and "ice" that I could (maybe?) show you (taken by me yesterday morning and again evening) look pathetic in comparison. Yet we are so happy that there is a resemblance of winter in our areas at last, too ;).

I really like Photo 4 quite a bit!!!

Not to say I did not like the others. Far from it.
The ice structures in 5, 6, 7 and 8 are quite something else! :shock:
It must have been REALLY cold, and for long, to make waterfalls freeze, I should think!

Wow.. these are really pretty but I'm sorry, i wouldn't have wanted to be out in the cold that long.. burr!

Thanks LaFoto and Karissa. Yes, it was VERY cold. We were out at about 8:00AM. My battery didn't last long in the cold, and neither did my fingers! We risked life and limb to climb the cliffs and get these shots. We made it out alive, and went to Tim Horton's afterwards for a celebratory lunch. All in all, very worthwhile.

WOW!
Breathtaking shots. I'll visit this series several times, for sure.

These are especially interesting for me because we get no real winter. We are currently suffering some 25°(C)

I love them all but 2 is my fave :)

2, 10, 12 and 15
sorry can't narrow it down below that: they are some lovely photos.

what a lovely part of the world to live in!

Thanks again for all the comments, everyone. Lots of kind words. I actually had an 18" x 24" poster made of #2 and it hangs on the wall in my room, alongside the same size poster of #15.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back