Sunset at the Kieler Förde

Lars Leber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.larsleber.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this photo with my original Canon Digital Rebel and a Tamron 24-135mm lens (handheld) on Easter 2006 in Laboe, Germany.

kielerfoerde.jpg

Just beautiful.
Nothing else to be said!

And is Kiel your home town then?

Just beautiful.
Nothing else to be said!

And is Kiel your home town then?

Thank you. Wuppertal in NRW is my hometown. My parents have a little vacation apartment in Laboe though because my mom is from Kiel and my grandma still lives there.

Ah, that makes sense.
I used to have a grandma in Neumünster when I was little, my mother's mother. So my father (from Dorsten, which you might know, too) also found himself a wife from "up north" ... there is something to be said about the north of Germany! :D

For one it has some really nice sunsets, and ONE photographer (see above :D) who takes perfect photos of them!

Very nice the detail in the beach shadows keep the interest, the timing looked just right too, if there was anything to change i would have had the sun a fraction to the right or the peole a fraction to the left, but just to have all the components there at the same time is fantastic.

tim

Very nice. The framing is a bit over the top though. I think I would just give it a plain black frame, and maybe make the name smaller and at one corner.

very nice shot, i like the inclusion of the people. :thumbup:

that sky is to die for, awesome photo

Beautiful beautiful shot!!! I agree that having the people in the shot really adds the final touch. Smoking hot composition on that one, IMHO.

Great capture!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back