Reaction score
Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
winterlandfr1.jpg

Last edited:
wow amazing winter landscape shot :)

Looks nice. The one thing you may want to try to do next time is to shoot it such that the trees are all vertical. There's some perspective issue with the trees on either side bowing towards the center.

Looks nice. The one thing you may want to try to do next time is to shoot it such that the trees are all vertical.
If you teach me how to fly i will :lol:
Joke aside, this was the best point (and only) to take this photo, as the mountain top is across a road on the other side. No way to get closer, no way to go higher.

awesome panorama.
Thanks. This is actually close to a spot where i took a fall panorama which i posted in autumn:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/landscape-cityscape/143034-autumn-forrest-2-photo-panorama.html

If you teach me how to fly i will :lol:
Joke aside, this was the best point (and only) to take this photo, as the mountain top is across a road on the other side. No way to get closer, no way to go higher.

Did the trees actually look like that, or were they straight up? If the latter, then, depending on what panorama software you use, you should be able to either set the center point, or a horizon line, or, as a last resort, do a perspective transform in photoshop.

Did the trees actually look like that, or were they straight up? If the latter, then, depending on what panorama software you use, you should be able to either set the center point, or a horizon line, or, as a last resort, do a perspective transform in photoshop.

I use photoshop for panoramas. But this is pretty much how it looks when you stand in front of it because it was shot from a low angle. But i'll go back and see what i can do. Thank you for the tipp!

I use photoshop for panoramas. But this is pretty much how it looks when you stand in front of it because it was shot from a low angle. But i'll go back and see what i can do. Thank you for the tipp!

Autopano will let you draw lines on things that should be vertical or horizontal, then do it automatically.... If you want to give me access to the original images I can show you...

I don't see anything.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back