woah! photoshop CS can make u a website gallery for free!

Isn't CS2 something like $600?? If I were a professional I would probably get it...but for now I'll stick with Photoshop Elements on my Mac (I'm a tightwad!).

For $600 software it's hardly free! By the way, why is it so expensive? Does it really cost that much for Adobe to throw in the extra tools?

By the way, why is it so expensive? Does it really cost that much for Adobe to throw in the extra tools?

Beats me... I always figured there was a pantload of R&D and programming involved in it but I'm not sure how it'd compare to the amount required by a typical $50 video game.

My other theory was that the software is mostly intended for professionals who will use it to generate income in which case... they can afford the $600.

Either way... it's friggin expensive.

wow, that is cool. I've never used it before. Not a lot of options, but it's not too hard to edit the code to do what you want. Very cool

I'm thankful that I have contacts with a few web designers.
One of them brought PS CS2 for their company, but they didn't use it, so he let me have it off him for cheap as it would have just sat around the office :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back