Work sucks

oriecat

work in progress
Reaction score
Website
www.moltenwords.net
Wow, there are pages and pages of sex slave posts and other fun stuff, but to make myself think I am working, I keep flipping back to the email update I should be reading, which is about fiduciary duty and COBRA notices *yawn*... man, what a difference... this bites...

I'm going back to work now... :cry:

oriecat said:
Wow, there are pages and pages of sex slave posts and other fun stuff, but to make myself think I am working, I keep flipping back to the email update I should be reading, which is about fiduciary duty and COBRA notices *yawn*... man, what a difference... this bites...

I'm going back to work now... :cry:

Perhaps you'd like to be posting a week's worth of charges and preparing insurance claims, like me. :cry:

sucksssszzzzzzzzz......

im on vacation right now.......i dont even know how to pronounce werk.

md

I just got back from three days working the Global Petroleum Show...now that's an exciting way to spend your time... :?

Well my computer decided it won't run Excel today for some reason, since it worked fine yesterday. And about 95% of what I need to do today involves Excel!! :x:x

Were you out of town Mike? A trip somewhere is usually nice, even if it involves a crappy conference.

Shut up, Toby! :p

I usually like my job too, especially when I am helping my employees with stuff. Altho I have been rather bored lately. Too much of the same stuff to do... month after month... year after year... I really need to file. I hate filing.

oriecat said:
Were you out of town Mike? A trip somewhere is usually nice, even if it involves a crappy conference.

Well, ya I did get to travel down to Calgary for the show. Staying at a nice hotel and eating in nice restaurants (on the company dollar) did almost make up for working the booth.

Maybe I'm just soured on the whole thing because I after I drove home last night (about four hours)...I hadn't even stepped in the door when I got a call to go pick up my girlfriend, who is working out of town in the forestry industry. So four more hours of driving later, I finally got to crash into by bed.

Although I don't think I'd trade all of that for software problems...that can be a real pain in the but too.

Got back from lunch just to have the power go out right as I walked in the door. It came back on after an hour and a half so nap time is over now. Just checking to see if the server re-booted right by checking to see if I missed anything here :p Yup, internet works....... Now back to seeing what I'll be blowing off till Monday before I go home..........

Mike, that totally sucks! You're a good man for going to get her after that.

Excel still doesn't work. IT guy has not called me back yet. :x Since it seems to have miraculously broke, since it was fine yesterday, I keep thinking maybe it will miraculously fix itself, so I try it, then it locks up the computer and I have to restart... I think I've restarted about 12 times so far today...

Trying to get an IT guy to help you on a Friday afternoon is probably a lost cause. :?

You might as well just wait until Monday and let your brain take an early weekend.

I'm sitting here just biting my tongue to keep my self awake until it's time to go home.

Most reactions

Back