Work???

Eli

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi.

I am 16 years old and just wondering if there is anyway i could make money with photography at my age? I would have to work around school and the like! If you know of anything let me know? Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

There are plenty of [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=br_ss_hs/103-6299737-8667001?search-alias=aps&keywords=how%20to%20make%20money%20with%20photography"]books[/ame] on this subject.

i am 12 i do all digital, so it cost me nothing to do the photos, i havent made anything but if you look at my avitar thingy that is a pro shot that i took
just shoot what you like and wat pheople want

My best friend has two photography jobs, he's 16. One is shooting local sporting events and the other is for a local entertainment magazine. He took photo class in highschool, excelled, and went on from there. He's the lead photographer for the school and is in charge of the whole yearbook thing. Also won a few national scholastic photo awards. So in other words, he's doing quite well. So, yes you can. :thumbup:

Eli said:
Hi.

I am 16 years old and just wondering if there is anyway i could make money with photography at my age? I would have to work around school and the like! If you know of anything let me know? Thanks

Couple of side jobs to pay for film etc is a possibility. The work is out there, but you have to grab it. At the age of 16 I had a lot more fun learning as opposed to selling.

Eli said:
Hi.

You're probably better off raising some funds for your hobby through conventional means, and then showing every good picture you take to everyone you can asking them to think of you whenever anyone is going to need some pictures done.

You may be able to assist a photographer at weddings on the weekend. I always need an assistant, but I can't afford to hire one for model shoots, so I'd be only to glad to have a young-un to hold the lights/reflectors/bags and learn from me at the same time!

Rob

Most reactions

New Topics

Back