Worn Thoughts.

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I made this ring earlier and thought it might be a cool photo. :)

130628.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Tell me what you think about it! :)

-Chris

Thanks guys!

photo gal said:
I think it is very interesting! So you can add ringmaking to your list of talents eh!
haha, I guess I could... I think it would be more like "I can make something out of nothing." :lol:

It's just pieces of string I find all over the house, when I find them I roll them into my ring.
I find a LOT of string since my mom quilts a lot. :lmao:

I really like it, I like how you made the colours different from the BW, it's really cool looking. Oh and I dunno just a suggestion, do you think it would look better without the white in the border? Cause it might make it more dramatic if it was just a black border

Great photo, such a simple photo but its really impressive
Pam

anthony02 said:
do you think it would look better without the white in the border? Cause it might make it more dramatic if it was just a black border
I think you may be right.
I had that border in an action and I was in a bit of a hurry so I couldn't take too much time on it.
I will try it with a plain black border later.
thanks for the suggestion/comments!

Any more comments are appreciated! :)

darin3200 said:
Great job with the selective coloring, very nice shot!
Thanks,
I tried it out a few different ways and decided to use selective coloring... But I also tried to make it so it's not the most prominent thing there. :)

More comments are welcome!
-Chris

i love it...but i think more since i know its from your momma's quilting thread...
thats just ....home-y...apple pie, momma, and stuff. your picture is a hallmark card!

aprilraven said:
i love it...but i think more since i know its from your momma's quilting thread...
thats just ....home-y...apple pie, momma, and stuff. your picture is a hallmark card!
haha, thanks April! :D You're sweet. :)

I agree with Aprilraven, it is really impressive that you could imagine it to be a hallmark card! Nice hand model too, good one :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back