WTB T2i Body....

ELDUDER

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If anyone has one of these they are wanting to get rid of or know of a place that has the body in stock please let me know.

I have been holding out on buying a new body for a long time now, and my current one (300D, yes I know its crazy old and seriously lacking compared to all the new stuff out there, but it still took great pics) finally gave up on me yesterday. In the middle of shooting everything just quit, not more control on AF ISO aperture shutterspeed WB anything. So I think it is time to move on, I'll prolly send this one to Canon and see how much they will charge to fix it and keep it as a back up if it isn't too expensive.

Anyway, let me know if you or someone you know has a T2i body, and just so its out there no I am not really interested in a 50D, I know a lot of people out there hate on the Rebel line, but they work great for me and I am not interested in the extra bulk/weight since most of the shots I take are when I am hiking.

Thanks!

If I remember correctly, this camera is still only on pre-order (Someone correct me if I am wrong) so you'll be hard pressed to find a used one already....

Here it is on amazon: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Canon-T2i-3-0-Inch-Body-Only/dp/B0035FZJI0[/ame]

If you go to canon's site and search for t2i it doesn't even give you an option to buy... it only comes up with 3 different things...

If anyone has one of these they are wanting to get rid of or know of a place that has the body in stock please let me know.

I have been holding out on buying a new body for a long time now, and my current one (300D, yes I know its crazy old and seriously lacking compared to all the new stuff out there, but it still took great pics) finally gave up on me yesterday. In the middle of shooting everything just quit, not more control on AF ISO aperture shutterspeed WB anything. So I think it is time to move on, I'll prolly send this one to Canon and see how much they will charge to fix it and keep it as a back up if it isn't too expensive.

Anyway, let me know if you or someone you know has a T2i body, and just so its out there no I am not really interested in a 50D, I know a lot of people out there hate on the Rebel line, but they work great for me and I am not interested in the extra bulk/weight since most of the shots I take are when I am hiking.

Thanks!
i dont think the t2i is even out yet

Lots of people already have them, many dealers got them in late last week and a bunch of sample pics have been posted if you look in the right forums. The kits are available pretty regularly, the body only is a little harder to come by, but can be had if your lucky and quick to it.

And just FYI, I am not necessarily looking for a used one, If someone has one they want to get rid of that would be great, but just a referral of a place that might have the body in stock is what I was expecting.

It's on the way!! Found the T2i body in stock at a camera store in Kalamazoo Michigan of all places, and I didn't have to buy the kit which was a huge plus for me. It shipped and should be here Thursday, I am pumped!

congrats! glad you found one! :)

Most reactions

Back