WTF!!!

Just don't post any threads like: Which camera should I get, or what lens do you suggest. Just warning you. These people will tear you to pieces if you post something like that on here. Even if it the beginner forum. Well I don't know about the rest on here but I certainly will.

Welcome and enjoy the Forum.

I've seen at least a dozen "what should I buy" threads and haven't seen a single instance of anyone being torn to pieces. That is, unless, all they ask say is they "want to buy a camera/lens" without giving details as to what types of photos they want to shoot, lol. But for the most part, the people on this forum are happy to help in the equipment selection process.

Except for Bram. :lmao:

Just don't post any threads like: Which camera should I get, or what lens do you suggest. Just warning you. These people will tear you to pieces if you post something like that on here. Even if it the beginner forum. Well I don't know about the rest on here but I certainly will.

Welcome and enjoy the Forum.

I've seen at least a dozen "what should I buy" threads and haven't seen a single instance of anyone being torn to pieces. That is, unless, all they ask say is they "want to buy a camera/lens" without giving details as to what types of photos they want to shoot, lol. But for the most part, the people on this forum are happy to help in the equipment selection process.

Except for Bram. :lmao:

Haha Touche, yeah I hate it when people say one of the following:
1. I don't have a budget.
2. I wanna become a pro.
3. I hate nikon all i've ever shot with is a P&S.
4. I want a good camera but don't want to spend over $400.00.
5. I have been shooting for 3 months time to upgrade.
6. I want a good camera for shooting portraits, landscapes, ETC. ETC.

Just some pet peeves :).

Wow thanks for making me feel better about being a 'noob' haha

and I dont care if anyone wants to 'tear me to pieces' I'll just tell u to go away haha so what if you know everything there is to know about cam's/lenses, I just want to travel and take good pics and show what I do! I dont no what the name of all the buttons on my cam are called.....i just know how they work so dont ask me to deep question about my pic's haha

I know LCARSx32 liked this one so I'll put it up again

4956470236_b8783303bc_b.jpg

wow as from tonight im
No longer a newbie, moving up!

Moving up to what i wonder!!!

Most reactions

Back