WTS Nifty Fifty & 18-55 Kits lens (CHEAP)

HighLife

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Next i have the kit lens. This is a decent lens, its used...the motor is loud, alot louder then most lens. I dunno why...however it works flawlessly. Since its is worn and sounds louder then normal I will sell it cheap for someone who just wants a lens to beat around with. I will take 45$ with the hood for it. PLEASE NOTE that this is a loud motor...reason im selling cheap is cause its louder then normal. Please take that into consideration before you buy. However...it works perfectly. Im only selling to get a 18-55 IS, but want you to know that this is used and in used condition. The elements are CLEAN, no dust inside at all...no marks. Will come with both caps and a lens hood (also waiting for it in the mail) for a few dollars more. Will trade this for a Canon 200EG backpack.

Can see pics taken with both lens on my flickr, you can see it from my sig.

If you want any pics of the lenses itself, pls drop me a message with your email.

Prices above are shipped in the US, if you want out of the US, you will be paying difference. I have no problems shipping overseas.

I accept Paypal +3%, i will also accept MO, check when it has time to clear.

You can check out my Heatware (online seller/buyer feedback) here 61-0-0

Most reactions

New Topics

Back