WWII bomber - color or sepia?

Color or sepia?

• Color

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Sepia

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Neither, i never wish to see them again (what kind of poll doesnt have this choice, seriously)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like both for different qualities, but cant choose one that is the best. Also would like some critique on either or both, if anyone has any (which im sure you do) :).

thanks in advance

Color:

bomber-color.jpg

Sepia:

bomber-sepia.jpg

The sepia looks better to my mind. I'm not sure about the colour of the sky in the first one, and the detail seems enhanced in the second.

Rob

i prefare the first colour one, althought there does seem to be more detail in the second for some reason. I like the hazey effect on the first it works nicely with the colours.

definitely sepia, I dunno why but the colour version looks too fake. the blue of the sky is just too bright

for the color one, are the colors too strong or too bright (light)? they are a little dark, i suppose. nothing i wouldnt expect seeing from a polarizer, but i of course could be wrong.

heh, i actually think the reason the sepia is more detailed is because it's bigger :)

thanks for the replies!

I prefer the color version. Seems to provide more of a feel and atmosphere to the pic. Doesn't really feel fake to me, but then again the skies are like that around here a lot :)

Chase said:
I voted for sepia. A few others had the same idea I did, something about the color of the sky bothers me in the color version.

agreed. additionally, the tones coupled with the props scream old photo to me.

sepia its very cool i like color too...very difficult to choose sorry lol

Most reactions

Back