Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy (LP)

Well done mate. Now you get a little icon by your name (I'm a member of that forum too!).

Andy

what icon is this then???

i have had pics published do i qualify?

Congrats! Where can I get that magazine? Do they sell it in the states?

Congrats! Where can I get that magazine? Do they sell it in the states?

not sure about that, if it helps its by Bright Publishing

many thanks everyone

Well done my man - proud of you - so that's what you and Tim were doing in your bath with a duck - all has been made clear :lol: The RSPCA have a file on you mate and the pictures to back their concerns.
Congratulations Andy - wait till the forum get your next piece of photgraphic news - we'll be paying money to talk to you. Oh and thanks for letting me purchase yet another bloody eyecup from your inexhaustable suply. Don't work to hard this weekend (LOL)

jols,

The little icon ONLY applies in the forum of that magazine...not this forum. Sorry

Andy

Well done my man - proud of you - so that's what you and Tim were doing in your bath with a duck - all has been made clear :lol: The RSPCA have a file on you mate and the pictures to back their concerns.

:biglaugh:

Congratulations Andy - wait till the forum get your next piece of photgraphic news

well thats going to have to wait till July

we'll be paying money to talk to you.

In more ways than one ;-)

Oh and thanks for letting me purchase yet another bloody eyecup from your inexhaustable suply. Don't work to hard this weekend (LOL)

Ray its always a pleasure taking money from fools, I mean loyal customers :lol:
Me work hard? More chance of me buying a Nikon :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back