No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Flintstones. Meet the Flintstones.
They're the modern stone age family.
From the town of Bedrock,
They're a page right out of history.

Let's ride with the family down the street.
Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet.

When you're with the Flintstones
you'll have a yabba dabba doo time.
A dabba doo time.
You'll have a gay old time.

Wilmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

or as the weather wasn't so good maybe that should be Yabba Dabba Don't

But dull weather or not there was no way I was staying in today, so a trip to a prehistoric coastal bay it was, still on the plus side it gives me a reason to go back when the weather is better :D

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

30secs
F14
ISO 100
30mm

15secs
F22
ISO 100
51mm

15secs
F22
ISO100
24mm

10secs
F22
ISO50
70mm

4secs
F22
ISO50
46mm

2secs
F22
ISO50
38mm

0.4secs
F22
ISO50
25mm

Excellent stuff LP! :thumbup: Where is this place? Great shots!

oh yeah forgot about that :lol:

Its called Kimmeridge Bay, in between Swanage and Weymouth.

don't know about the flintstones but -

oh i do like to be beside the seaside...

don't know about the flintstones but -

oh i do like to be beside the seaside...

Oh come on, The Flintstones rocked! :lol: guess its gonna be one of those threads

Oooooh, beautiful shots there "Fred". 1, 3 and 7 really grab me. What a gorgeous, peaceful spot this is! You had a good day, for sure.

great stuff LP, i thought about trying to pick favorites, but its just too difficult and i'm lazy tonight. love them all, very impressive. makes me wish i had a little more beach front property here in the desert... :thumbup:

I like #3 the most. They do all have that 'primordial soup' thing going, which is good; especially if you like soup :)

Sure enough: you made the best of the weather you had! Well done. So you have "the urge"? With me it is only slowly getting back to me... but I might get back to feeling like I really WANT to go out and take photos.

You really did well, and that stretch of your coast is beautiful!
I am with Walter (abraxas) here. Also I like #3 best of all.
But they are all GOOD. No doubt!

Wow, thanks for sharing these great pics! All very impressive work. And thanks for providing the song lyrics to the Flintstones too! When (or if) I get a Tuesday off before I go away, it would be nice to go do some beachscape pics.

Tim
www.9g-photography.fotopic.net

just phone in sick

Oooooh, beautiful shots there "Fred". 1, 3 and 7 really grab me. What a gorgeous, peaceful spot this is! You had a good day, for sure.

Peaceful? I wish, we had to wait about an hour for the other people to go home, the cliffs behind us were crumbling and the rocks falling down keep us on our toes :lol: but on the plus side the MOD firing range was closed

great stuff LP, i thought about trying to pick favorites, but its just too difficult and i'm lazy tonight. love them all, very impressive. makes me wish i had a little more beach front property here in the desert... :thumbup:

just get a swimming pool :lol: cheers

I like #3 the most. They do all have that 'primordial soup' thing going, which is good; especially if you like soup :)

:lol:

Sure enough: you made the best of the weather you had! Well done. So you have "the urge"? With me it is only slowly getting back to me... but I might get back to feeling like I really WANT to go out and take photos.

You really did well, and that stretch of your coast is beautiful!
I am with Walter (abraxas) here. Also I like #3 best of all.
But they are all GOOD. No doubt!

I'm never without an urge or two ;)

A stunning collection!!!!!!!!
Did ya find any fossils??

No Ray stayed at home :lol:

Beautiful images!!!!

thank you

Andy these are beautiful!!! Love love love #3.. there is just something about it!! Gorgeous photos!

thanks Holly.

sometimes when I'm working out long exposures I get the math wrong!
I normally take a shot at F2.8 then workout what the shutter speed would be at F22, problem is my brain can't always cope :lol:

179secs
F22
ISO 100

think I got this one wrong by about 4minutes :lol:
_N0H6109.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back