Yard boat

The wife!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Benhasajeep and I went to a little town called Stonigton, ME one morning to get sunrise pics. While watching the sun come up I turned to see this siting waiting to be noticed. I can't find the final edited copy right now but you get the idea. It has been a favorite photo of mine for a while and hangs in our living room.
Dawns_Boat-XL.jpg

My eyes keep going to the little footprints on the roof. And what are those red berries? I saw them, all along the freeway and in the (Ferry Beach) park.

My eyes keep going to the little footprints on the roof. And what are those red berries? I saw them, all along the freeway and in the (Ferry Beach) park.
The red berries are Rogosa rose hips also know as the seaside rose. They can grow in the worst soil conditions and are often found along the beach and road because they can withstand the salt. They are edible and can be harvested after a frost when they are sweeter and have more antioxidants and a brighter color. They are full of Vitamin C as well.

I need to take a ride out when the roses are in Bloom and get another photo.

I love the squirrel tracks on the roof.

AH - sea roses. Those I've seen, but in summer. Thanks, it's been bugging me. I have a shot on Flickr, I think.

That picture was published in a local newspaper with a section of seasonal pictures, and was 1 of 2 favorites. The other favorite by the papers judges was also by The wife!

Printed and framed version won 1st for seascapes in a fair on the coast.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back