Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

Lisa B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I finally got my butt out of my chair and went to specsavers today! I got some new glasses coming on friday and i'm all excited about it because they rock!

ALSO!

I got home and there waiting for me was my new lense for my camera! YEEEEEEEEEH!

HAppy bunny today!

How's your friday coming along?

Lisa xx

I finally got my butt out of my chair and went to specsavers today! I got some new glasses coming on friday and i'm all excited about it because they rock!

Sounds like a self-port opportunity in the making...

ALSO!

I got home and there waiting for me was my new lense for my camera! YEEEEEEEEEH!

HAppy bunny today!

Watcha get? Do tell...

Lisa xx

Last day of our weekend. Lazy start, just played 9 holes of golf, the light is starting to dim a little, prayer call in 20 minutes. Crash out in front of telly later...

I got some new glasses coming on friday and i'm all excited about it because they rock!

Show us!

Left my wife and baby fast asleep at home i came to work (which is a good thing, I only wish I could've joined them).

At work I have a donkey load of things to do... but many of the guys left to prepare the go-live of a project in another city, my boss is nowhere to be seen and the rest of the guys just seem to be taking it easy.
So instead of finishing stuff I'm hanging with you guys and girls.

i've got a date in a few hours... what a lucky girl she is...

I have to go to London in a couple a hours.

What a lucky place that is!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back