Yet another calendar .... this time full of wild beasts

Another entertaining set of shots. Especially that squirrel...makes me giggle to look at it. The October lizard is purdy too.

Heya, cool - two more Dr-Alexander-calendars out for us to look at.

Shhh! I do not use any of my titles on here ;)

I really envy those who will get them as Christmas presents! They are so good. I particularly love the Detmold wildlife!!! :D :D :D

The wildlife of Detmold is home to some rare and fierce creatures! :lol:

It was quite a risk to take those shots ...

It is really hard to select images ... took me days ... and with some I am not sure at all yet...

Ditto the squirrel! I have never seen anything quite like that. Yes, I did laugh out loud. Thanks Alex.

thanks :) looks like this pointed ear squirrel does the job ;)

Hey that is fantastic, and what a collection of beasts. I was going to criticise juni because i thought it was difficult to find the beast, untill i found the beast that is :), and now i can only complement it because the beast is somewhat leaf like :). Really nice stuff there Alex.

tim

... not all are wild as i said ;)

Very nice images Alex, now is that a caribou or a reindeer?, grins

Very nice images Alex, now is that a caribou or a reindeer?, grins

the locals call this Rangifer tarandus just reindeer ;)

since they are semi-domesticated, I'd call them reindeer too, and not caribou ;)

but then again, I would give everything its European name anyway :p

And that Alex is exactly why Latin is the language of taxonomy, "a rose by any name is still a rose";)
I love the squirrel shot nice colors, and he,s got his horns up, I bet he was giving you a telling off!

Thanks!

Yes, the squirrel certainly spotted me by then ;) but it was still quite far away so I felt safe ;)

Hi Alex!
How many calendars will you plane to print? And how much will it?
Would special price for Russian members?
I'm joking. Your work is greatly !!!

Most reactions

Back