Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1085697075-5.jpg

Cell phone? Yes, no matter where you go, people are pretty much the same. Nice shot - I like the framing.

Very nice. The framing is very pleasing.

framing is great, the room is fine but the way you caught her I don't find interesting

You are SO nominated for POTM, March, 2015.

What more can I say? I'm speechless.

framing is great, the room is fine but the way you caught her I don't find interesting
Framing is simple wonderful. Room is great. It would be almost as nice (almost) without her even in the shot. STill a great shot.

love the modern/traditional contrast here. Also good job at fighting the urge to get a "correct" but not scene appropriate exposure here. The slightly dark treatment, I think adds a lot. I think leaving her face in shadow adds as well.

I like the color balance between the muted colors everywhere else and the deeply saturated red shirt. I like the way you got a triangle going (clock, shirt/person, chairs) inside a rectangular frame within a frame.

love the modern/traditional contrast here. Also good job at fighting the urge to get a "correct" but not scene appropriate exposure here. The slightly dark treatment, I think adds a lot. I think leaving her face in shadow adds as well.

I like the color balance between the muted colors everywhere else and the deeply saturated red shirt. I like the way you got a triangle going (clock, shirt/person, chairs) inside a rectangular frame within a frame.

I had no part in this except in pressing the button. I had taken one shot without the person then she stepped into the scene, I got this one and another when her foot hit the ground. I discarded that because it was completely graceless and the light on her was dramatically vapid.

It is hard to describe the magic of walking down a dark street in a small river town and seeing little flashes of lives as doors open and close and, all the time, hearing the river.

I had no part in this except in pressing the button. I had taken one shot without the person then she stepped into the scene, I got this one and another when her foot hit the ground. I discarded that because it was completely graceless and the light on her was dramatically vapid.

It is hard to describe the magic of walking down a dark street in a small river town and seeing little flashes of lives as doors open and close and, all the time, hearing the river.
Sometimes the universe just works for you.

There is so much in the photograph to marvel at. The fact that he caught her foot in the air means that the moment was fleeting, and would likely not be repeated. The timing lends immediacy to the composition.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back