Yoga Portrait session.

1, 3, and 5 really stand above the rest. Good job :)

And 2,3,4,and 7 are also keys to this set. I like those images as well. The two B&W images seem to be favorites here...maybe because they are so simple, so figure/background, very simplified, very reduced: her, and then a solid backdrop, one of glass wall, the other of concrete, and of course reduced even further by 1) the use of B&W, and in the case of the first photo, silhouetting the subject, a dark human form seen against a massive field of (mostly) lightness.

Last edited:
Lets just get past this, otherwise admin please close the thread. My style isn't for everyone. I understand that and i love that. Im here to learn as well as discover new photographers. Im all about CC but word choice is pretty important while online, as im sure everyone knows. I appreciate all of the comments.

I think these photos all show excellent skill and knowledge both in composition and use of natural light. The light is a bit harsh, but still you were able to create something really beautiful with it. I personally prefer the shots in the nature setting compared to the ones in the warehouse; I love yoga in nature. That isn't to say that the shots in the warehouse aren't excellent.

Most reactions

Back