Photos OK to edit
any of these look real?
oldme3.jpg

oldme2.jpg

oldme.jpg

and the original
me2-1.jpg

What's wrong with it

The effects you used are just over exaggerated and don't work at all, sorry. I know you were going for the whole transformation kind of style, but it ended up looking severely over processed and fake instead.

Too harsh, not realistic.

Skin's too tight on the jaw and cheeks...nose doesn't have any wrinkles in it...neck has no wrinkles...chin area has no wrinkles or lines...in short, it takes more than just a few lines to make a face look aged...the entire "face" needs some "sag" to look convincing....a bit of a double chine, a bit of jowl-y-ness,etc,etc

Take a look here: Skinema: Celebrity sun damage

Hey mate. I have to agree with the comments made. The face still looks like a young face with wrinkles instead of an old face with wrinkles. Perhaps if you tried this level of detail on an older face it might come off better.

Good luck with your trials on this mate. Looking forward to seeing how you get on.

Cheers
Jim

heres a edit....any better?

Not really IMO.

It just looks over processed in the same way as most HDR's. I understand the effect you are going for, it just doesn't look real. It looks like a young kid was photoshopped, but nothing like an old man.

heres a edit....any better?

I think the hair is better. Forehead is better but too clean towards the hair line. The shape of the face is of a young person. Needs some sag in places. Under the chin perhaps.

cheers
Jim

I guess it's closer...maybe ad a few pounds to the face by widening it a bit...add some neck wrinkles...make the hair thinner too...that thick, dark head of hair doesn't quite say "old man". I would also add some eye bag lines, well below the eyeballs...that's one thing I think is missing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back