Young photographer, cute ;) Rubbing off on him!

luvmyfamily

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My 10 year old edited a point and shoot photo, took the original and made it grainy??? heehee:) This is cute....he is only 10 years old. I erased names because this is public site. First photo is his post, 2nd, my response:) LOVE HIM!!

$young photographer.jpg

$young photographer2.jpg

Alisha, this is simply adorable and wonderful! It's so sweet that your son is giving you props! His addition of the "BFFS" text overlay is so endearing.

Alisha, this is simply adorable and wonderful! It's so sweet that your son is giving you props! His addition of the "BFFS" text overlay is so endearing.

I forgot to ask him what BFFS stands for? I know BFF is Best friends for life, not sure about the S??? LOL....

You have an assistant! Cool. Maybe he will take to photography like my youngest did.

You have an assistant! Cool. Maybe he will take to photography like my youngest did.

He has been a great assistant for me when photographing babies. He is good at getting them to laugh. He also knows what to grab out of my camera bag when I ask for it :)

It's fun to watch them mess around with your interests. My 3 year old has an old Minox while he caries around, holds up to his eye (lens facing him for some reason) and makes shutter sounds. So fun.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back